CAFSC is a member of the Ice Skating Institute.
Cape Ann Skating Club would like to welcome all USFS and ISI Skaters and Coaches to skate on our club ice.
For Skaters, here is all you need to do:
- Show your USFS or ISI membership card to the proctor.
- Complete our Hold Harmless Release Form contained in the Membership Packet.
- Choose to become an Associate Member of CAFSC (form contained in the Membership Packet) for $35 and pay the member rate of $17 to walk-on any of our sessions. (Associate membership is good through August 31, 2011) OR
- Choose to pay $19 to walk-on (limit of 20 skaters per session).
For Coaches, here is what you need to do:
- Complete our Coaches Contract.